*SGU & CCGU capitation fees may vary from year to year.
(1) Free membership is available to those aged 80 and over and who have been members of the Club for a minimum period of 20 years.
(2) Country membership is open to any person resident outwith a radius of fifteen miles from the Club. Although entitled to play the course at any time this category of membership precludes entry into Club competitions.
(3) Associate membership is open to any person who is a full member of any other Golf Club and has not been a member of Dollar in the previous two years. It allows play seven days a week but precludes entry into Club competitions or matches and has no entitlement to introduce players at the members guest rate.
(4) Overseas membership is open to any person normally resident outwith Scotland.
(5) Membership of the 500 Club - Click here for details
MONTHLY TERMS AVAILABLE